miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Adverbs of frequency poem

This is a poem I did so you can practice the use of adverbs of frequency

Sometimes, I wish I am happier,
Sometime, I wish I'm more alive,
Sometimes, I wish I am more thankful,
Sometimes...

Always, I try my best,
not expecting from others, since my Lord took my burdens.
Always, I am wishing to take control of every situation,
but letting things be is a solution I must take.
Always, I am learning to forget,
so I can learn new things.

Not so often, I visit my old friends,
but their memories are always with me.
Often, I walk on grass, my feet naked,
I like to feel nature so close.
Often, I forget how my own face looks,
And that's when I pay attention to the mirror given details.

Seldom, I wish I can go to the beach,
but when at the beach I wish not to come back.
Seldom, I steal a kiss from my wife,
like when we were just boyfriends.
Seldom, I wish I forget my negative thoughts, but turnig then to positive is funny.

Frequently, I wish time is slower,
so I can spend more time with the people really care about me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario